Thursday, December 9, 2010

Hello everyone and welcome

As someone who is obsessed with everything beauty. I have spent alot of time learning , researching  and trying  products. I spend alot of time practicing makeup techniques  doing makeup on friends as well as myself when I have to go to photo shoots. I also model. Im also a mom taking care of my two children . Like many of you im a regular women who happens to be a glam fairy who can turn anybody into Cinderella! Here is some of the makeup looks I have done. The all white model picture is me and the makeup I did for myself to go on a shoot. Theres even a Halloween and football  look I did just for fun. The others are   makeup I did on a friend of mine. Starting this blog I hope to share some of my knowledge I know about makeup  tips , products and everything beauty related. I will start reviews on products that are affordable and that are honest views. I noticed that alot of the makeup community pushes high end cosmetics which is alright because they are not bad products it's just that in this bad economy alot of people cant afford to spend so much money on beauty sometimes. I will be recommending things that I use that are good quality and practical. Stay tuned for beauty reviews ! If you have any questions about anything used in these photo's or comments about anything please feel free to comment .. and subscribe! xoxo








No comments:

Post a Comment